Saturday 4 December 2010

Learning line.

My learning line from when I was at primary school, up until this present BSc course.


Personal reflection:

I joined South View Community primary school (which is based in Crowland) in 1995 when I was 5; I stayed at this school right the way through my primary education before leaving it and progressing onto secondary school.


Joining St Guthlac’s (secondary) school in 2001, this school (which is also based in Crowland), was where I took my Year 9 SAT exams to determine which GCSE "set's" I would be placed it, my exams results were good enough to allow me to get into the top sets for all the subjects I was taking at GCSE level.


I progressed through years 10 and 11 onto GCSE's which I didn’t find too interesting but managed to pass all of them, and gain 8 GCSE "C" grades, these GCSE's let me then apply for the PEO course in electro-mechanical engineering at Peterborough Regional College in years 2006-2007.


Once the PEO was complete the course progressed onto the BTEC First Diploma in Engineering where I gained an overall merit, a level 3 course came next in the form of the BTEC National Diploma in Elec/Comp Eng which spanned of 2007-2009. This course proved to be a good challenge for me as it was level 3 and I was pleased to gain an overall DMM grade.


From September 2009, through to May 2009 I studied at UCP on a HNC Engineering course, overall i found the course to be very challenging and satisfying once complete but overall I was not interested in the course and decided to change from an engineering career path to computer's.

I joined the BSc Comp and Inf Sys degree course at UCP in September 2010, and plan on graduating in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment